Community Association Law: Helping Neighbors Live in Harmony
In his poem Mending Wall, Robert Frost wrote, “Good fences make good neighbors.” Today, good homeowner associations, condominium associations and other associations create the fences to ideally help many of us live harmoniously with our neighbors.
At Snell Legal we assist community associations to take proactive steps to avoid possible lawsuits and also mediate, arbitrate and litigate disputes. When the governing documents of a community association are clear and complete and applied consistently by well-informed and careful leaders, there is less risk of a dispute. At Snell Legal, an attorney can provide a variety of legal services to community associations, including homeowner and condominium associations, as well as property management companies, including:
- Association law opinions and advice
- Contract review and preparation
- Dispute resolution
- Employee issues
- Fee and assessment collection, including lien filing
- General advice
- Governing document preparation, interpretation and revision
- Meeting preparation and attendance
- Real estate and land use issues
To learn more about our community association services, contact Snell Legal.